Re: [orca-list] Firefox text fields

I would agree the situation has become worse, and that it seems to be
related to a Firefox update. I get no characters or words echoed as I
type into an entry field in Firefox. It used to be just the case that I
didn't get any feedback when pressing the backspace key, but now I don't
hear anything when typing anything into an entry field. I can review
what I  typed using the cursor keys, including control+arrow to move by
word. Note that I'm running Firefox 7.0.1 and Orca 3.1.9-xdesktop on
Vinux 3.2.1 (Ubuntu 11.04).