Re: [orca-list] my arch and orca issues

I just got gnome working again on my box and at the moment, I am not
running any git packages except for speech-dispatcher-git from AUR.  I
haven't touched my speechd package for quite some time.  So far, I
haven't spent much time in Orca but so far, no speech hesitation or
drop outs.

I need to work more with gnome to see how everything is still going
and see what the newer version is all hopped about.