[orca-list] Important heads-up for users of master: cruft removal time

Hey guys.

Given that the Gecko-based Yelp 2 is long gone, that script has just been removed from Orca master. (It remains in the orca-xdesktop branch.) After I got rid of that old script, I took a look at Yelp 3 and Epiphany. What I discovered is that, unlike their quirky Gecko-based counterparts, these WebKitGtk-based apps behave so nicely and consistently that we really don't need separate scripts for them. So this functionality is now handled at the toolkit level -- something which should not only simplify Orca's code further, but should also make it more likely that other WebKitGtk apps will either JustWork(tm) with Orca or can be made to work with very little additional effort. Yay! :)

As for why this is important for you to know: If you are using Orca from master, you will want to do a make uninstall *before* pulling and building Orca from master. Otherwise you may find unexpected side-effects resulting from the cruft left behind.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Take care.
--joanie