Re: [orca-list] Thunderbird 9

That's good to know.  When Arch rolls this out in Testing, I may have
to give it some more tries.  The thing where I also got so messed up
with the message list is that I use threading and so expand and
collaps the threads as I go through the message list and this would
often throw of the list according to Orca too.

I think some of the issues concerning arrowing around in edit boxes
and thus deletion of characters aren't even scheduled for
implementation until version 10 of Firefox, Thunderbird, etc.