[orca-list] Crash with Orca and webkit

Hello,
Here is something else going wrong with Orca and webkit. Not sure if its so reproducable as I have had two crashes but they happened at different points.

1. In epiphany go to www.eclipse.org and go to the forums.
2. Start just cursoring down the page, observe what happens as you go through the table with the topics/forums.

Expected: you should just be able to cursor through.
Actual: Orca can crash. In both cases of the crash it happened when I pressed down on the cell with the author of the latest topic, however the first time it happened I was on the first row but the second crash I got further into the table but it was still when I pressed down when I was in the author column.

Again set up being orca 3.2.2 epiphany with webkit 1.6.1.

Michael Whapples