Re: [orca-list] new to orca and vinux

Hi Junior,

One place you might want to start is by listening to some of the audio
guides up on the listen and learn archive. There is a comprehensive
one that deals with Orca and the Gnome graphical desktop and apps. Its
a bit out of date now, but still a great audio tutorial for newbies
such as your self. You can get the audio guides here:
http://www.lalrecordings.com/node/25

Cheers!