[orca-list] Orca and Njuta

Hi, list,

Has anyone on here ever used Anjuta to do some coding?  How does it
work with Orca?  If it doesn't work well out of the box, are there any
scripts people have made which I can add to my installation?  Also,
has anyone managed to get Glade to work well with Orca?  I was
wondering if there was anything out there comparable to the Jaws
scripts the community made available for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
which let you access the forms to create your gui.

If this package isn't accessible yet, what IDE do people use with
Orca?  Is it just Eclipse or do any others work with it?

Thanks.
Alex M