Re: [orca-list] At-spi2 from git on archlinux

Yes thanks also for doing this.  Arch packages are generally fun to
put together.  I was just gone all this weekend so didn't have any
time to put these together.  It will be important to eventually be
able to go back to stable versions of these support packages it will
be a lot more okward to tell new comers to Orca to have to go out and
build 3 other packages all at the same time to inorder to have the
compelling access Orca is intended to provide; but this does get us
along to where we can use it better too.  Also remember that these
additional packages will have to be updated manually by the user on a
regular basis and are not automatically maintained by Arch's rolling
updates.  But we Arch users already know that, don't we.:)