Re: [orca-list] Possible toggling six dots and eight dots braille output?

Hy,

I tryed another think:
I saved six dots text style with Brltty preferences (press preferences button my braille display, change the text style setting, and check save settings on exit possibility with yes. I restart the system, and look again the prewious wrote test, except I doesn't do text style switching.
In text console, I right see all textual contents with six dots mode.
In graphical session, when Orca is running, I see all texts with eight dots mode.

If not possible resolve this issuea keystroke remapping general with Orca, possible doing a radiobutton group with braille preferences page to possible set text style dots mode (eight dots or six dots)?

Attila