[orca-list] Toggling contracted braille table with braille display: doesn't work right?

Hy,

I try testing toggling contracted braille table for braille display on/off.
I checked enable contracted braille check box, and selected the U.S. English Grade 1 translation table. My Alva Satellite 570 Pro braille display two key press simulate this command (the braille device I need press the Help button and Info button with one merged key press). Because the contracted braille is toggled on, first switch is happening right (Orca switched the hungarian Brltty table), but the second key press does'nt take effect, contracted braille is not enabled again, and not selected the U.S. English Grade 1 translation table. When for example I opening Orca preferences, nothing change but close the Preferences dialog, contracted braille is enabled again.

Anybody possible reproduce this issue?
I tested this problem with Ubuntu Lucid, Orca 3.1.2pre version.

Attila