[orca-list] problems with orca in thunderbird

Hi all,

since my last update of Ubuntu 10.4 I have the following problem when using thunderbird with orca: When I read the messages in my inbox by means of braille and speech the braille display refreshes rather quickly when I go down the list of mails. The speech, however, has a delay of some seconds. This delay increases after I have read several mails and than the braille display gets slower and slower, too and at the end orca has a delay of sometimes 30 seconds. As I've already mentionned: when I use only the braille display all works fine but as soon as I use speech and braille the problems begin ...
Do you have any solutions?

I use:
Ubuntu 10.4
Orca 2.30.2