Re: [orca-list] KDE, gnome?

AFIK, there is nothing for KDE right now.

It's situations like yours and the lack of flexibility on the part of
employers that contribute to the high unemployment of blind people! I
really hate to hear this where it sounds like your deal here is just
another shining example of a blind person losing out on a chance for
employment because of the lack of ac
ess to the current technology being used.  It really sucks!