Re: [orca-list] Orca 3 and Firefox

Firstly, to get focus properly on the page, normally just pressing tab after it loads restores a certain amount of normality.

Now regarding what might have changed, may be its the switch to at-spi2 and the use of the dbus stuff. Try setting back to corba for at-spi. There are certainly some issues with the dbus at-spi. However, if possible try and use at-spi2 with dbus as this will mean bugs will be found quicker and hopefully it will be sorted much sooner.

Michael Whapples