Re: [orca-list] Click on an url on pidgin

ok thanks. So using global flat seems the most convinient. I thought
there was a more convinient solution. Because not sure the flat follows
the cursor so doing left click... well I will try again.

Thanks very much,

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

Le jeudi 31 mars 2011 à 19:28 -0300, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza a