Re: [orca-list] Fwd: any thing extra needed for setting up libre office?

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 01:36:55AM +0530, hackingKK wrote:
I am wondering If I am doing some thing very wrong on this one.
Please reading this message which I had actually sent to the vinux support
mailing list.
But then I thought my problem could be sorted out much faster on the Orca
mailing list so forwarding this.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: any thing extra needed for setting up libre office?
   Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 01:14:09 +0530
   From: hackingKK <hackingkk gmail com>
     To: The Vinux Support Forum <vinux-support googlegroups com>

Hello,
I just happened to setup Vinux 3.1 based on Ubuntu 10.10 on a laptop.
I replaced open office with libre office.
Basically I purged openoffice and then installed libre office by adding
the ppa to my sources.list and then installing libreoffice using sudo
apt-get install.
Currently I am using orca 2.91.92 and so I thought all was perfect.
But now when I start libre office writer I hear inaccessible from orca
and nothing more.

did you install  libre office-gnome and libreoffice-gtk or similar if
not try that.

Trev

what is needed to do the complete setup of libre office?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.