Re: [orca-list] Problem with swing application not being refreshed to orca

Thanks for the suggestion, can certainly say I am leaving flat review (both through the flat review toggle key and also by alt+tabbing away from the application and back to it). Its always worth checking its not the simple thing at fault, I've had some of those catch me out before, unfortunately this time its harder than that.

Michael Whapples