Re: [orca-list] New Firefox Key Suggestion

Yes, I agree.  Most of the time, I could care less which was visitted
or unvisitted and to have to use a different key for each makes it
more difficult and less compelling to use.  Especially when the tab
key doesn't always position correctly, the 'u' or 'v' keys often work
more reliably.