Re: [orca-list] Orca and settings in the GDM screen

I can confirm that orca can write to the settings file:
* It worked fine with 2.32.1
* The git version creates the user-settings.conf file
* When I manually modify the user-settings.conf file orca still reverts the settings back to the defaults. * ls -l /var/lib/gdm/.local/share/orca/user-settings.conf tells me the gdm user has permission to write to the file.

Michael Whapples