Re: [orca-list] Chromevox and Orca, easier than I thought?

Except I have no time to write code for this, so unless SD supports the exact HTTPSpeaker interface that ChromeVox uses, it's not an option.

Anyhow, as an update, I did get HTTPServer running by setting orca.settings.httpServerPort in ChromeVox is installed, but unfortunately it doesn't include a user-friendly way to change speech synthesis drivers (I.e. the only way it appears possible is to require the emacspeak driver and change the ttsSettings var to reference it, but I could be totally wrong on that.) Anyhow, installing the unpacked extension might be more than my sighted help can manage right now, so I may have to wait on making further progress.