[orca-list] Say-all Delays Decreased!

In Vinux 3.2, I notice that the delay one encountered when passing over a link when reading a web page in 'say-all mode' is still there, but is much reduced! I just read a very-long passage, with a bunch of links embedded in the text. There was a longer delay than one might find when running over a comma or full-stop, but not nearly as long as it used to be. Can't say whether the devs of Orca, Espeak, and/or Speech Dispatcher are responsible, but, Kudos to all for reducing this long-time annoyance!

Cheers,

Dave