Re: [orca-list] Greadings

On 27/06/11 05:43, hackingKK wrote:
On 27/06/11 12:57, Dominique wrote:

Welcome.
Could you also please tell some more about your self?
Where are you from and for what you would like to use Orca?
What is your profession?
Happy hacking. --

Happy hacking? O my...
hahahaha.

Well,
I'm 18 years old, I am just here to learn what I can on Orca, and I'm currently running orca in vertual mode with Vmware player within windows.

I also have a netbook, that I did a full instlal of Vinux on, but cannot get a internet connection, wired, or ethernet.
I have know idea why, though.

On this laptop, aka, vertual Vinux, I can,  though.
I'm on a diffrent laptop, I have two.
And am doing fine on here, but not the little netbook.
I did the USB install.

Use JAWS pretty much on a daly bases for sonar and Caketalking, and also use Reaper.
I am a recording artist/producer.
I also love hanging out with friends, and meating new people.
I runa  website called Muztech community.

http://muztechcommunity.com

and love computers.

Dominique: Message sunt via the Vinux Thunderbird email client.