Re: [orca-list] removing multiples of ubuntu from boot up list?

Hello Hank,

Hank Smith <hanksmith5 gmail com> writes:

Hello I have a odd problem on my laptop
I have windows and ubuntu dool booting.
there is several ubuntus and windows under them etc.
its as if something didn't boot or something and it still created
multiple listings.
how can I fix this using orca?

The first thing I would try is to open a terminal and try

sudo update-grub

The first thing I thought might be causing this are the multiple entries
created by installing or updating kernels.  If it weren't for the
presence of multiple Windows entries that might be the case.  That being
said, if you do the update-grub and still have multiple entries, that
might be a direction to look in.

Best regards,
rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw gmail com