Re: [orca-list] capitalization

Hi Matthew,

If you have locking keys enabled in Orca it will tell you when the
capslock and numlock keys are on or off.

As far as capital letters goes if you have a synth that supports it
upper case letters will be a higher pitch than lower case letters.
For instance, I'm using Cepstral Kallie right now and the pitch is
higher when I type a capital letter, but not for a lower case letter.
I don't notice this with festival or ESpeak so I don't know if those
synths support it or not.