Re: [orca-list] changing default desktop?

Hi Mattias,

Yes, Unity makes a lot of use of the Windows key. By itself the
Windows key just opens up a search bar where you can search for files
and programs similar to the way the Windows 7 search field works if
you have any experience with that. As I recall Windows+d moves focus
to the desktop, and I believe Windows+escape toggles between the
panels. I'm still quite new to Unity myself, but over all I am growing
to like it more than Gnome. Since it looks like Unity is what Ubuntu
is starting to use I'm beginning to learn Unity just in case this
switch becomes more perminate.