Re: [orca-list] Is anyone using Orca with Emacspeak? And does speech-dispatcher support hardware synths?

Thanks, Michael.  I totally missed the point of that question and
jumped the gun and answered before reading the whole thread.
Mortifying!  Apologies to anyone I may have thrown off.  I will try
the silent.py script to see what comes of it.  These days, my
tinkering time is quite limited.  I've a four week-old little girl and
the wife and I are pretty much busy as beavers with her and the
three-year-old.

Best Regars,
Alex M