Re: [orca-list] Am I Still in the Right Branch?
- From: Joanmarie Diggs <joanied gnome org>
- To: Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com>
- Cc: Orca E-mail List <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Am I Still in the Right Branch?
- Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 08:41:23 -0400
When I do a git pull, I see no updates for over a week.
1. 3.0.2 was the final release of GNOME 3.0.
2. Your 100% volunteer team has been testing issues in other modules
because much of what we need to accomplish in at least the near
future is ensuring that the modules Orca provides access to are
working as expected.
3. Other, more significant changes (i.e. things which are not "quick
fixes.") are typically worked on and tested locally before being
] [Thread Prev