Re: [orca-list] thunderbird weirdness

On 22/07/11 16:38, Deedra Waters wrote:
On 07/22/2011 12:31 PM, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
How are you getting to this list of folders in a tree view?
I up arrow from the folder tree view to my account, expand it then tab
over to the subscribe to folders link, from there  i tab till i hit
the folder list in a tree  view. from there, it shows true and false
next to each item. I can't hit the space on the folders or anything to
make their status change. and if i hit the subscribe button when i tab
to it, nothing happens.

That takes me to the same place I got to using File -> Subscribe ...
which I describe below. I don't see any true/false indicator, and I just
use the subscribe and unsubscribe buttons and assume they're doing their
job. Sorry I can't help, but it looks like I'm seeing the same problem
you are. Note that I'm running Thunderbird 3.1.10 and Orca 3.1.2.

I have a slightly different issue. I go to File ->  Subscribe ... where I
can choose the account I want to work with and then I have a page with
the folders in a tree view. I don't see any status next to the tree
view, but there's a subscribe and an unsubscribe button. Just to be
sure, I went through and subscribed to each folder I wanted to subscribe
to and unsubscribed to each folder I didn't want to subscribe to. I
couldn't tell from that page or tree view if the requests took, but
everything seems to be working, so I'm assuming it did.I arrow up to
my account in the normal folder treeview, expand it then ri
If you're getting to a different view, I'd love to take a look. If I
learn anything, I can report back.