Re: [orca-list] gdm?

All this somehow works correctly in ubuntu.
I'm not sure if pulse can lock up the sound card, but I noticed that switching from the gui terminal where pulse is running to the text terminal, or switching users, has the effect like stopping sound on the previous session until it's restored.
I don't know pulseaudio so I can't tell why it does not work there.