Re: [orca-list] I doed a bugfix with shortcut spokening related

Hy,

I have got few ydea with this fix related if more people only partialy acceptable this modifications: 1. This new modifyer separation is happening only if the verbosity setting is verbose, if the setting is brief, keeping now used format. This is simplest method. 2. Or possible better doing a new setting to handle this mode independent the verbosity setting. If this setting is true, this new modifyed format are used, if not, original format are spokened, this is resulting both two format are awailable with all verbosity setting. Depending how many people want the old format and new format default determining the setting default value. If this is the final method, future need doing a checkbox with have below the speak object mnemonics check box to toggle this mode on/off, but this is not happening I think this cicle.

If this modification is more people general not acceptable, independent this new ydeas, not matter and Joanie closing this bug with wontfix status, this is full fair.
Thank you the openions,

Attila