[orca-list] An issue with Thunderbird message search

Hy,

When I using Thunderbird 3.1.7 version, I see following issue with message searching (Ctrl+Shift+f keystroke): When I filled the search text, and I try navigating the founded results, some time I not hear the next or prewious founded result, but the search folder is changing. Perhaps happening this because the caret jump an another control, I am not full sure this what happening visual. Very interesting, the navigation is moved right the next or prewious founded result, but I hear the new founded result if I press more Shift+Tab key.
Reproducation steps to verify This:
1. Go any mailbox folder with containing easy searchable messages, for example orca-list messages.
2. Press Ctrl+Shift+F key, and the text box write orca text.
3. Press enter key.
4. Try navigate the result list. You see any problem?

I will be test this problem with Thunderbird 3.3.1 development version and tell the result.

Attila