Re: [orca-list] On the nature of Orca donations

Hi,
Well, at least something good came from it all. Now you know all this legal stuff and can do the LLC thing to protect yourself and I assume other developers in the event of legal trouble. Also, we now have other ways to donate, I personally have donated to 2 of the organizations you have listed. So, some good stuff came from your research.
Thanks
Storm
--
"It's just the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head"
Metallica