Re: [orca-list] trying to compile java ATK wrapper, error log given in the mail.

Hi Trevor, thanks a lot.

On 17/01/11 00:12, Trevor Saunders wrote:

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables JAW_CFLAGS
and JAW_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
so, the exact thing you are missing is the gconf -2.0.pc file to link
against libgconf.  You probably need to install a package something like
libgconf-dev.

Yes indeed.
I installed libconf2-dev and it got compiled.
But Now I don't know if there are any further steps to get java swing applications working with Orca?

Should I just run a swing based app directly to see the result?

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant/