[orca-list] Only the clipboard to speech?

Hello,

Is it possible to have Orca/eSpeak to speech only what is copied to the clipboard?

I have tried to look how to accomplish this but the documentation didn't
explain how to modify the program well enough and the scripts and script
examples were quite confusing. I would need at least a general direction
where to start looking to accomplish this. Right now I'm trying to make this
work on an Ubuntu system with as little amount of modification to the
system itself as possible.

This would greatly help my very slow reading (dyslexia).

Jani Saarenpää