[orca-list] Known Issue: Help seems to be broken in Natty for all users and many (if not all) apps

Hey guys.

As I stated in the Subject: Help is broken in Natty. Not just for Orca, not just if accessibility support is enabled. It's just broken as best as I can tell.

I found an existing, but not really triaged, bug downstream and added some more details. For those interested, the bug is here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-panel/+bug/695260

Whether or not downstream will re-upstream it to some other module remains to be seen. <shrugs>

Take care.
--joanie