To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 5:35 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Writer suddenly closed and work lost

Hello,

When editing a document in Writer, the application suddenly crashes, closing and losing all the done work.

I really like Open Office, but Writer, in contact with Orca, doesn't seem to be reliable. As far as I could observe, Orca has a very good support for Writer and Calc, however, with crashes, I think it's not suitable to use Writer for important tasks.

I use Open Office 3.2 and Orca 2.32.0. Is this the best combination? Is there something I can do to solve or reduce the problem? is there other alternatives to edit texts with advanced formatation? What do you suggest me?

Regards,

Luciano