[orca-list] In future possible doing a keystroke to switch Empathy prewious sent message window?

Dear List,

When I using Pidgin, have possibility to switch prewious sent chat message edit box with containing already sent chat messages (F6 key combination with Pidgin). If I known right, Empathy not known this feature (oldest versions), newer versions I not looked yet. This function is own Pidgin feature, or an Orca script doing this? Possible implementing this function Orca specific with Empathy script? Or this is impossible and need doing an enhancement request with Empathy developers?

Attila