Re: [orca-list] libreoffice accessible in Maverick?

Guy Schlosser <guyster104 att net> wrote:
Hi all, is Libreoffice inaccessible in Maverick?  I installed it,
and when I go to launch something such as libreoffice writer, I get
from orca that it is inaccessible.

Do you have a libreoffice-gnome package in your distribution? If so, make sure
that it is installed.

I'm running Debian, and the new Libreoffice packages are accessible with Orca
here. Unfortunately they break jodconverter but that's a different issue
entirely.