Re: [orca-list] No speech from libnotify popups on Arch

Well, the notifications speak now, but they open windows in the middle of the screen and I have to exit out of each window. This is with notify-osd-bzr installed and the original notification-daemon removed. I don't have compiz enabled yet, because it's doing its own share of strange things here which I'll be trying to fix separately from this problem.
~Kyle