[orca-list] getting links list and headings list in mozilla firefox

Hello friends,
I am using vinux 3.1 with orca.
I want to get the list of links and list of headings in mozilla firefox.
I tried the same with control+shift+L and control+shift+H, but i am
not getting the same.
Is there any orca custamisation file for the same?, if yess, could
anyone please send it to me or please provide the link from where i
can download the same.
Or, please let me know if i have to do any settings.
I also want to know how i can update orca.
I have already downloaded the same.
Please let me know.
I shall be greatful.

Thanking you all.