Re: [orca-list] Significant delay when no element is found using structural navigation

I have made this observation for a very long time and it applies to all structural navigation commands and is not limitted to list items. I've been meaning to turn off the "go back to the top" item, thinking that migh spead up things a bit; I keep forgetting but need to try turning that off to see if that will improve things a bit. I have an idea it takes too long going through the whole page looking for these items. It usually finds them pretty quickly when there is something there.