Od: Christopher Moore <chris w1gm gmail com>
Předmět: [orca-list] orca help dialog
Datum: 15.2.2011 18:55:54
Hello,
I'm having trouble reading the manuals in the orca help screen.
I think the gnome-help application is being used.  The table of contents is
readable, but nothing changes when hitting enter on the links.

Is there some sort of workaround to enable accessing the manuals from the orca
help screen?

TIA
Chris