[orca-list] installing ubuntu 10.10 with speech

Hi all.

Earlier today I downloaded the latest Ubuntu 10.10 iso, burned it to a disk and popped it in my CD drive. Well, I got the live system up and running with orca talking, but I can't get the installer to run.

You used to have to type "sudo su" at the terminal, quit Orca, type "Orca --no-setup --disable main-window", hit enter and then type "ubiquity" and the installer should talk. Now it says the installer is inaccessible. Any help is appreciated.
Haden