Re: [orca-list] Structural HTML navigation by lists

Hi all, if I pull the orca 2.91.6 tarball, is the structural navigation stuff in there. I am eager to try it out, especially as mentioned before, being able to put links in a list. Even if it's not until the 2.91.90 release, that's OK, I may still download it and give it a go. Also, is there any way to get Orca to recognize buttons on a flash page (such as volume, stop, etc)? I have a friend whom I'm introducing to Linux. He's loving it so far, but we were both just curious about the flash thing. Thanks much in advance for the help, and keep up the awesome work.

Thanks,

Guy