[orca-list] Heads up: yaml is out, json is in, the settings dialog will pop up again

Hey all.

Funny thing about being under the umbrella of a bigger group like GNOME: There are rules. <grin> Yaml is not an officially-blessed external dependency of GNOME. So yaml had to go. Javi has done the work to give us a new json backend (thanks Javi!!). And, yes, we know this one is blessed as members of the GNOME Release Team were the ones who suggested a json conversion. ;-)

Due to the format change, I'm afraid those of you who regularly pull from master will find themselves in the settings dialog yet again. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Take care.
--joanie