Re: [orca-list] What's the workaround for this Pidgin bug?

Hey Nolan.

I seem to recall there being a workaround for this, and that it was a
bug with ATK. Does anyone recall what it is? Seemed to have something to
do with spelling, but I don't remember what exactly.

If you have the latest Atk (where the bug was fixed), that will solve it. If you just want a workaround without having to build anything, try turning off the indication of braille text attributes.

HTH.
--joanie