Re: [orca-list] Webkit-gtk--was Re: Announcing Orca v2.91.6
- From: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
- To: Dave Hunt <ka1cey gmail com>
- Cc: vinux-support googlegroups com, orca-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Webkit-gtk--was Re: Announcing Orca v2.91.6
- Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 10:13:12 -0500
What are some examples of apps that use this webkit-gtk? I'd like to test these new alleged capabilities
of Orca 2.91.6.
You will want to build WebKitGtk from source first. Having done so --
and having ensured that you have replaced your distro's WebKitGtk with
your newly-built one -- you can try Epiphany.
Please note that this continues to be a work in progress. Getting to the
point where all web content in WebKitGtk is fully accessible is not yet
completed on either side (WebKitGtk's or Orca's).
] [Thread Prev