Re: [orca-list] Thoughts on restoring NumPad's numeric functionality for Desktop Layout?

+1 for the numeric entry.

I have never done anything with the alternate key bindings.  In fact,
I messed with profiles a long time ago so I could use different speech
synths but after that, I just about forgot about them.