[orca-list] Knowing access keys in menu itens

Hello listers,

Keystrokes make easy and quick the navigation in desktop windows. In Windows, when we focuses a menu item, as a general, the access keys are read. Except for some rare times, the same was not occured using Orca.

I give an example. I added a package to allow a direct access from Nautilus to a terminal. At context menu, we have "open in a terminal". As I don't know what is the keystroke, I pressed several keys. Yes, pressing the letter "t" with the context menu opened, we can open the terminal.

is there a way to know this keystrokes without testing a set of hypothesis? There is no a large quantity of hypothesis, but in name of confort, it would be better if, focusing an element, Orca announced the the respective access key.

Luciano