[orca-list] codeblocks with orca

Greetings!

Has anybody tried using the programming environment codeblocks (also written code::blocks, I think) with orca? If so, how well did it work, if at all? I'm starting a C++ programming book whose authors use it. I can work in the text console well enough with tools I have now, I think, but I take it that with codeblocks you can check for syntax errors without even trying to compile, and there may be other goodies as well. I'd just try it and see, but my interest is the programming, so don't want to bother if non-visual access is dubious.

In case it helps answer my question, I'm using vinux 3.2.1 (think I got that right). I upgraded yesterday, and installed orca-xdesktop from git last night.

Happy holidays to all who celebrate any of them, and thanks for any help.

Al