Re: [orca-list] What happened with acceleration key presenting and spokening with master Orca version?

Hey Attila.

When I launch for example Gedit application and activate file menu,
accelerator keys containing menu items spokened and presenting braille
following style:
new... primary n

I saw that last night working on the Orca regression tests. More importantly, I can see it in Accerciser. It is not an Orca bug. Furthermore, I see the same thing in Gtk+ 2.

Why happened this?

I do not know yet.

I think this is an Orca bug, because in screen right presenting the CTRL
text part.

Nope. See above.

In hungarian translation file doesn't I see this new string when I ran
intltool-update hu command in the po directory.

Orca is just splitting the strings and presenting the text. The text says 'Primary'. We're passing along 'Primary' to you.

If anybody confirming this issue in development GNOME version, I will be

Not needed. Thanks!
--joanie